AFFORDABLE FILM, SCRIPT & STORY CONSULTATION:
7seas Productions offers reading services, critiques, full coverage, script notes, and edits to all filmmakers, and screenwriters. Focusing on the elements crucial to creating a compelling and readable film or script synopsis, title & logline, our helpful comments will allow you to concentrate on solving the problems that will make your material move toward receiving a CONSIDER or a RECOMMENDED from studio and prodco buyers and readers, and will assist in advancing your film or script up toward WINNER in competitions & festivals, and offers to agent, option or purchase your work. An advantage of this low-cost critique service is that we will help you prepare your film and/or screenplay before you send it to producers, agents, managers, distributors and others who may have requested it.
A note from a recent client: “Thank you so much for your CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM! We’ve had two Emmy award-winning writers read this screenplay and no one’s feedback has been as good as yours.” – Jason Shiets
7seas Productions, an enthusiastic Moondance International Film Festival sponsor*, now offers reading services, critiques, coverage and edits to screenwriters, filmmakers, playwrights, & other writers and to production companies and agencies, at a special discount price!
Elizabeth English is also a professional, award-winning screenwriter, playwright & filmmaker, with screenplays & stage plays produced, and some currently in pre-production & development. English is available for feature screenplay, stage play & film commissions from individuals, novelists, directors, producers, production companies and studios.
Focusing on the elements crucial to creating a compelling and readable script, stage play, or a winning, marketable film, our helpful comments will allow you to concentrate on solving the problems that will make your material move toward receiving a CONSIDER or a RECOMMENDED from a studio or prodco reader, and will assist in advancing your script or film up toward WINNER in screenwriting competitions & film festivals. An advantage of this low-cost critique service is that we will help you prepare your screenplay before sending it to producers, agents, managers and others who may have requested it.
Contact Elizabeth English at: firstname.lastname@example.org
or 303-545-0202 (office) 303-818-5771 (iPhone)
PRICES & WHAT YOU GET:
• PLAN 1: For just $100 US, you will receive a one page general list of areas to focus on in your next draft or rewrite/edit, or suggestions to improve your screenplay or film.
• PLAN 2: For $250 US, we’ll provide a two page, single-spaced studio-style coverage & comments page detailing all the needed vital elements of your screenplay or film.
• PLAN 3: For $500 US, we’ll do a complete, page-one edit for style, format, grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation, of your screenplay or editing comments on your film, in addition to all the elements of the above plans.*
• PLAN 4: FOR $1000 US, we’ll provide all the elements of the above plans, plus detailed notes and suggestions written right on your script, which we’ll send back to you. For filmmakers, we’ll provide all the elements of the above plans, plus detailed notes and suggestions for editing your film.*
7Seasproductions COVERAGE WILL ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING ELEMENTS: Theme, Premise, Genre, Concept, Story, Plot, Subplots, Subtext, Principal Characters, Castability, Relationships, Depth of Characterizations, Dialogue, Exposition, Conflict, Scene, Action, Humor, Tone, Attitudes, Pace, Flow, POV, Marketability, Audience Appeal, Interest, Visualization, Transitions, Balance, Screenplay Evaluation or Film Evaluation.
- For Plan 3 or 4, please add $10.00 to the fee, for postage to return the annotated script to you.
- Please include all of your contact info with your submission
- Please send a brief logline and/or mini-synopsis of the story with your submission
7 SEAS PRODUCTIONS
970 9th STREET
BOULDER, CO 80302 USA